Monday, September 1, 2008

Boredem kills my time; she cant shut up with that freakin line ! :)

Hey there! again :) i'm bored likeee bored !! i love saying that!! hehehe.. tomorrow back 2 school. So unfortunate! have 2 wake up at 4.00 am to studyy! I only got a month left for my stupid PMR. Argghhh i'm regrating now..for not studying! half of the year is gone and what i did?? NOTHINGGGGG! not nth .. i did la.. but not enough :) now what?? i'm sick..

I'm so sick of studyinggg! can someone help me?? Guess what the only person now i'm commenting in face book is shermaine deva :) haiz.. its so freakin boring.. u know what?? i got losta things to crap.. my crappy stories. But i'm to lazy 2 type!! :) piggyy! Tata.

ilovepink,
Priyanka Patel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home