Friday, January 9, 2009

Braces sucks.

I'm currently known as BRACE FACE. Since i wore braces 2 years ago? I went to the dentist yesterday! And now, it hurts. I can even eat rice wey. It hurts so badly that i even cried :D Say all you want, yes i'm a cry baby !

Today i studied sejarah, the most stupidest,suckiest,dumbest,brainless,retarded subject in the WORLD. I must say ADD MATHS IS BETTER :D F4 sejarah sucks. Seriously. Anyways i manage to force my self to study today !! So for one dam hour i was doing sejarah ! Tamadun.. wtf man.

Next, i have alot OF SS pictures in my phone. I have to upload them. Well thats what girls do right? No one can stop me :D Call me a poser.. i dont care. Its my life, and i do whatever i think is right. Who are you to judge me?

My teeth hurts! And i'm too lazy to type. Btw, DAVINA pls dont shift to us. I'm Yours.

P.S : Happy to see happy. Love you. :D

My teeth hurts,
Priyankaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home