Thursday, May 28, 2009

Idiots and cowards thats my story !

HARLUUUUU !!!! EXAM'S RE OVER !! *SCREAMS O-V-E-R !

Ghehe. haha. So yeah, its over ! woo! 2 dam weeks of holidays and yeah i dont have to look t that idiots face for 2 weeks ! YEAH BABY !

Anyways, im so afraid that i wont get to find a perfect dress for iu day . CAUSE IM SO SKINNY LIKE DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! i wish i was fat like.. hmm let me see.. ill skip this part . :D i just wish i was fat. So during the holidays, me and prici might go and look out for some dress. Wanna follow ? call me :) haha.

As all of you can see, my cbox is FILLED WITH NASTY comments form bunch of useless ass wipes. They dont dare to show their name cause they are afraid i might hunt them down. I mean if we look in closer, i think i have a point. If you wanna spoil my name why not you put ur name there too ? Im talking with SENSE HERE, as i said, ill call u A FOOL and A COWARD if you dont show ur name there. CAUSE I KNOW, ONLY COWARDS AND FOOLS LIKE YOU WILL DO SUCH THINGS :D and yeah, i dont really care bout the cbox thing. Cause i KINDDA know who is it already, but its just the matter or time. Im waiting. As said before, i can be a devil if i want to. Im capable in doing MANY MANY MANY MANY THINGS !

Ohw ya! i tried all ways to grow fat. I went through the internet and everything. BUT IT IS NOT WORKING. Wtf la. Life is so idiotic.

PITCURES BELOWW !
SHALINI'S SWEET SIXTEEN !
well its not like we did "celebrate" a big thing,
it was like a hang out on a fri night, well we had fun. Right ?

From left : Ling,manveer,me and ELLIOT :D

Okay this was candid by sandyy. Jg and nashie !



From left : Me,Ling and shalini !!


er..ignore manveer. He was using the fries cover
to punch ling's face.


From left : Nash,mayuuu and me!


Look at nash's face !





She's the WOMEN ! Danielle :D


M-A-N-I-S-S-H-A !



Happy Birthday :D


"HALF" of thee crowd !

Me shalini sandyyyy !

Yeah us..


Haha. I love thiss <33
THATS ALL FOR NOW !
till then , Gbye.
P.S : COWARD SHOW URSELF. IDIOT :)
P.P.S : Freedommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !
Coward,
Priyanka !







s




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home