Friday, September 11, 2009

Just so u know ..

Harlo folks :)

Ghee, its a saturday. Which means its a holiday, duhhhhh ! Let me see, PMR Is 3 weeks away and so is finals. Yippie. Cant wait for finals to finish. Later on i can party all day all night ;) like tht will ever happen. Knowing my parents, they will force me to start studying for next year.

Screw that , hmm my dad not mum , made a deal with me saying that if i do well he will buy me a psp ! How awseome is that ? Thats if i get all a1'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS but not for add maths la. Heh, you know me and add maths can NEVER get along =P

Ohww yaaaaaaaa! My bro will be coming back this holidays, which means I DONT HAVE TO GO TO INDIA ! How awesome? I say its very awesome. We will get to go shopping once more since mega sale is coming ! And he will get to celebrate new year's with me and only me :) gosh, i sound so loving. YIKES !


Patel familia !
Mum's side.
All of this mad humans down here are as retarded as i am.
I love them to bits ;)
Pyramid 09
While waiting for the lift ;)
PITCURES BELOW ARE ALL OF MY COUSIN'S AND ME :)
BEWARE FOR SOME CRAZY PITCURES.
EXCUSE ME FOR THAT :D
Two ass wipes. :)


Us girls :)

ignore my face,
anisha adora <3


the two mad sister's from aussie :)

candid by fatty =P

retarded much ?


This is what happens when im high.



In winter, in my room :D

The one never feels stupid smiling with me .


Fcuk u baby :)



Candid :(

Food at 1.00 !

Brother's and sisters.

MYDINNNNNN !

IM NOT A POSER !!!



all on phonessss!

The five daughters.
Nisha,Reena,Anisha,Priyanka,Pooja !

See the two retards behind me ?

P's :)






Im the youngest ! muahahaha!





SHOWING LOVEE!








Thats about it . The retarded mum side of the family. We are loud and crazy but thats the way be rule :) Heh, gotta get back to the books. MISS ME ALLLLLLL !!
I wish you guys were still here, memories come and go, missing you dearly.


Bang,
Priyanka !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home