Monday, November 9, 2009

Loving you was my MISTAKE.


I had fun today , laughing my ass of with you idiots :)

Im back. Sorry for not updating :) Been lazy this whole week. AHAHHA. Updates!


Saturday :)

Went to pyramid with the girls. Played bowling. I mean i did not, but the rest did. Then later on had lunch at Gasoline and suprised Melissa and Shasha with their own birthday cakes :) I hope you two liked it ;D gosh, it was so hard planning it the night before. Thanks ling :) Then shasha wanted to meet her other half so she left with sandy. Then it was only me ling mayu and nash. So we walked like for 15 mins then we broke up and went our own ways :D :D :D ahha. So me and melissa shopped around, walking here and there. Bonding time :) haha. Her sis later on picked us up and she sent me home. Thanks :)


Sunday :)

Did nothing. Im serious. Went marketting, then lunch with aunty then online till 11.30 with Jian Guang and Nash :)

Monday :)

Phew! I woke everyone up at 7.30am! HAHA. I called Jian Guang frist and he was like, uhh yeah. Im awake. Ohww he does not sound like he was awake. Then i called ling, she was still on bed and shasha was ready already. Walk down to lings place and then we went to MPSJ. Waited for jg but he did not turn up! So we jogged and we saw one hot dude :) HAHA. There was this football training thing going on, so we were like watching them after we jogged. ThEN headed to Mcd for breakfast and then jg called -_- i told him im in mcd already. He said what ?! Stupid feller then came over to mcd. We ate, laughed , and disturb everyone there till we had to say sorry to one aunty cause shasha was laughing so loudly! But she was cool with it :) at 11.30 me ling and jg walked home .It was my frist time walking home from taipan to usj 5. HAHAHA!! Thanks jg for walking us home :) heheh!


IM FALLING SICK ! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


xx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home