Monday, December 7, 2009

To stay or to fly ?

Hello humans!
Im feeling a lil sick today cause i walked home under the rain last night with Jian Guang and Shameer. Gah. Last night was totally fun. I was so bored so me and Jian Guang decided to go get a drink in ens. So he came over at 12 and we walked there. Later on meet Roberto and Shameer and we all decided to settle down in ens :) Laughed around, joked around till 2am then we left . Thanks again you both for walking me (: Jian Guang has his new policy! I dont touch girls! HAHAHA! Later on texted melissa till 3am and slept off .
Gosh, i really miss school and everyone else. I know i sound like a typical nerd :D

I freaking miss being a kid !


Yeah! I miss being a kid. Dont you? I mean everytime i look at a kid with their barbie or some cartoon character bag i feel like i want the same cause i never had all that when i was young! Looking at the parents carrying them and liike playing with their checks, ahh i wish i was in their position ;D ohh well, its over now . Time to grow up .

You will know that ur growing up when..

  • You cant fit in the baby swing at the park :D
  • STOP giggling at the word "kiss"
  • You go to movies and you can see something not made by DISNEY!
  • You start spending an hour infront of the mirror :)

All the above happened to me :D Ive learn alot since the day i was BORN!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home