Sunday, September 7, 2008

Birthday ;) GERMAN WAY !

Mein Geburtstag kommt!


i bet some of you will be like staring at this word.. Mein Geburtstag Kommt?? hahah! it means.. my birthday is coming up =P wheee!! German .. i love it!


My German Friend


Ohww.. i forgotten to tell you bout this lovely young pretty lady !!! She;s a german. My only german girl friend! But she's not the only white friend i have =P !! Guess what!? she's the bomb ! iloveherlikesodammmuch!! She tought me Chibi :) whee! you don't know whats that rtyee? i knoww!! whahaha! ANDDD! She knows how to speak german !! whoo! So u must be thinking that i'm a pro in it!! i am !! arent we melissa?? Guys and girls, Husband and wife, i love herrr!! she rocks:) she helps me when i need her..she lives behind my house.. what i meant was a few rows away.. [ Yup she's the girl next door ] I meet her since i was in form 1. We were in the same tution.. kinda close :) i do walk home with her.. gossip with her.. !! whee! iloveher!

Meet melissa,

My German friend..love her to bits ...

ilovepink,

Priyanka Patel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home