Saturday, January 17, 2009

Angel. :D

Before i move ON ,



Happy Birthday Mr.Ivan !!

I dont know how old re you :D

sorry my bad !! But yeah i promise to be a good girl :D

May god bless you !

Angel :D



Hey humans ! Its gona be a short UPDATE :D Tomorrow is school. Another hell. Damn. I have not completed my add maths hw. Malathy is gona KILL ME ! Who cares?
Note : News says that people might loose thier JOBS after cny ! Shit my dad. . haih !
P.S : Hope school is GOna be fun !
Live goes on,
Priyanka !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Iv@n said...

Oh my you really did talk about me. Haha. That is sweet. But where did all the 'i will not say bad words' went to? Just in my post itself you were saying shit and hell and everything. haha. but that was sweet. thanks. and also thanks for the birthday wish alright? this is already my present :)

January 20, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home