Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Say what you need to say :)

Omg ! I found this in my mail box. I meant in msn. Haha. As i said, imsofreakinbored ! So i went through my mails :D hahahaha. and look what i found :




Brace urself :D











TADA ! The NERD me. Well im still a NERD :D


but thats nerdy-er !




Haha. Look at the diffrence! Now and then. Right ? Never mind -_-



I want to watch night at the museum 2 ! Anyone wanna follow? But the problem is i cant find time! Argh. How smart.



Flashing back to the memories i had, i notice that i had a lot of "fun" times and up and downs with my friends. Not to say everyone has a perfect relationship right ? I also noticed that i did loose some of my idiotic not-meant-to-be friends too. I mean i hate them so whats the point of being a part of them ? I rather be a LONER :D Today im 15. Looking back at thoese days, i did not have MANY friends and MANY CLOSE friends like how i have now. I was not so friendly as i can admit to you now. I wont simply say hi or make new friends as i was STUCK UP. Once i stepped my frist feet in SMK USJ 4 , i meet new friends and i started to be friendly. As i grew up in that school having many indian friends, i learn to be strong and i learn that i have to fight for my rights. I can say, i enjoy my high school live better then my primary school ! :D im glad and happy with the friends i have now. As i always say, I DONT SEEK FOR GLAMOROUS friends. As long as they like me and i like them, thats it. Problem slove. ;D

Pitcure above was taken in year 2007 :D The best year of my life. Xo's.

Hiding her love,

Priyanka !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home