Monday, November 9, 2009

The good , bad and the ugly :)

The one the holds my back,
Nashereena Kaur :)
Hello humas on planet earth!
Guess what ? I went to the dentist yesterday and now, my teeth hurts big time. I tell you, wearing braces seriously sucks when i come to think of it ! I cant even smile properly and then it hurts and then i have to take care and not eat hard stuffs. Gahh, so many thingss! The dentist said that i might be able to take it out before Christmas! Woots (: I can have a perfect christmas smile then! -_- Got a call from ling last night. Dam, i hope shes fine now. I just dont get her other friends. If they dont like you why not they just f off ? You have us babe. Dont worry :) i hope shes fine! Haih.
Mums gona be away for 3 days for some course! Woots, ill get to party but still my dad's around. Ohww well, i can still go for breakfast with sandy since my mum's not around :) no questions! HAHA. I was reading through the galaxie's blog and i just found out that rihanna had knock some sense into her freaking small brain :)
That's embarrassing that that's the type of person that I fell in love with," Rihanna 'fesses up. "So far in love. So unconditional that I went back. It's humiliating to say this happened. To accept that? It's a traumatising experience. I stayed. I even went back after he beat me, which was wrong."
Chris brown is one stupid idiot. I dont know how can she even stand his ugly looking face :) Sorry jg i had to say it ! Muahahaha! Ohw ohw, i wanna go lagoon! Woots. Thats the next plan for the month :)


Laughters..
Melissa's and shasha's birthday cake :)




Guys! Yesterday was totally awesome.
Hope to do it again someother time :)

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home