Sunday, December 13, 2009

We laugh till midnight, and my neighbour has a problem with it .

My parents will be home in less then 24 hours time :D Woots. Which means holiday OVER cause my mum is gona yell at me for not touching the books! And also, the late nights are OVER cause i have to be in bed by 1.00am! Which is early for me :D


So today evening i went to usj4's futsal court cause Jian Guang insisted me to go there cause of Kishen, so i was forced to. Jian Guang picked me up at USJ 5'S guard house and we walked to the park. It was shit boring as kishen would not even talk due to shyness. I just dont get him. Meet up with Johan and Riduan and later on it started raining. So we headed to ens :D I got bored so Jian Guang walked me home. What an evening !


Ohh yea, pitcures below :D as promised!


Btw, some pitcures maybe too over and the shots are NOT THAT PERFECT cause i suck in taking pics as im not a PRO photographer. Wait im not even one! So have fun (:



The 6 monkeys of the night :D



Dont ask me what shit pose is this.




Mata sepets!




I could not stand the flash :D

SS SESSION WITH ME AND POOJA!










COUSINS <3>

I love :D





MY NEW SPECS BELOW :D
dont laugh pls (:



HEHOOO!






NO IDEA :D



BEING RETARDS AS ALWAYS (:


Thats about it (:

Over kan?
Dont blame mee!

After they left , talked on the phone for an hour with Melissa and later on slept of at 4am (: its good to hear ur voice again tho! We did catch up alot . Whe! Missing you loads!

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home