Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The reason of living !

I have BLACK belt in sleeping and WHITE in taekandow :D

The heading explains it all, yeah i do go for taekwando ! Im currently in white belt -_- call me a noob. Yes i know. Hmm grading is next month. And.. i dont know any moves. No wait, i know but not all :D ohw well, Yee Ling said it was EASY to pass since im in WHITE :D lets just see how it goes like. I wanna kick some asses !

Hmm.. has anyone of u heared of middle child syndrome? Well it does EXIST if you dont know. Middle child kids like me do suffer from this. I wont elaborate! If your a middle child you should know what ur brothers and sister's are too you. :)

Ohw ya! Melissa kindda told me bout blogging our thoughts out. She read in someone's blog bout things that YOU SHOULD AND CAN write. As she said, its our blog and yeah we can WRITE WHATEVER WE WANT TO . I so agree with her point. I mean this blog belongs to me right? I have every rights to do whatever i wish. So im so sorry if i did say anything wrong that HURT UR FEELINGS . *i bet you know who you are, but still its my blog. I CAN SAY,DO,TYPE AND SCREAM OUT all i want. Besides, who are you to me? And to all the lifeless idiots out there who is stanning my life with ur nasty thoughts in my cbox, CARRY ON. GO on writting nonsense. Nobody is stopping you. Say all you need to say okay ? im not bothered in any way. :D

Say all you want, i dont give to shits.

After all ur "unknown" to me, and also a dust !
Write all you want, as i said I DONT CARE :)

P.S : Grr ! Missing the friends <3>
Who cares?
Priyanka!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home