Sunday, December 20, 2009

Big mouths and liars (:

Hi, im priyanka (:
So the year is ending. I think everyone knows that . I should say that this year was better then the last . 2010 is not far away from me. Its just a few more days . Prolly in 2 weeks everything will come back to the normal life state. Through out the whole year, i had ALOT of of ups and downs, going through it was never easy for me but sometimes i just have to go through it without making enemies and just leaving it be. Ive meet many people in my life and some of them did leave painful marks on my heart . Well, im always known as the "loud speaker" and stuffs like that but i never made a big fuss about it cause i know im loud. Some people just have problems with me and my friends and just saying crappy things about us. I've learn something from a book. Why bother bout thoese useless humans? They are just jealous cause their friends are not as goodfy and fun like ur's.


As i said, i dont seek for glamours and popular kids or friends cause i just wanna live with my limits. I dont care wether others hate my friends and stuffs cause its just pure nonsense. (:i choose my friends not you (: I just hope that next year would be just fine as its my last year (: Cant belive the schooling year is ending so fast :D



I maybe loud,
I maybe an idiot who screams out loudly,
I maybe a nerd that is stupid,
I maybe a lame ass that does not know anything,
But to me, im just myself.
Dont like me then leave it (:
No one is asking you to even like me or even be my friend,
Cause i know ,
My crazy friends love me just the way i am (:
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home